Technical Analysis and Historical Data
Technical analysis is the science that looks at historical data in order to gage potential future movements.
What you will learn?
- Study the different trends.
- Draw trend lines.
- Determine the possibility of trend lines breaching and their use in buy and sell decisions.
- Determine support and resistance.
- Read charts
- Master trend lines with support and resistance lines in order to identify the buy and sell points.
After completing this lesson, you will be able to
- Draw trend lines
- Identify support and resistance levels
- Differentiate major trend lines and secondary trends
- Trade using support, resistance and breaching
- Read any type of chart for any currency pair or stock