Technical Analysis Overview
Technical analysis is the study of price movements in the financial markets through the use of basic tools and charts. Through a combination of candle sticks and recognition patterns, technical analysis can help to forecast future price movements based on past price action. Applying this logic can help determine advantages entries and exits in order to maximize profits and minimize losses.
What you will learn?
- Discover the different technical analysis tools including: trends, channels and break outs.
- Learn to identify different Candle Stick types including : the Doji candle, Haami and Hamer candle
- Learn to identify continuity forms or patterns such as Pennants and Flags.
- Learn to identify reversal patterns like Head and Shoulders.
- Learn to identify Harmonic forms like the Butterfly form and the Gartle form.
After completing this course, you will be able to
- Understand the main concepts of technical analysis.
- Master the main strategies and tools of technical analysis.
- Identify different types of candle sticks.
- Identify different price action patterns.
- Identify different Harmonic forms.