Financial Markets Overview
Global financial markets provide many investment opportunities which raise the incomes of small and big investors. But the main question for each investor to ask would be: what is the appropriate market to invest? And what are the advantages?
We can differentiate between the different financial markets according to several criteria: type of tools or financial assets, local markets and global markets, markets with high liquidity or small liquidity , markets with short-term returns or with long term returns and so on.
Each market has a specific character and investors will choose the most appropriate market for them. In this module, we will identify the different types of global financial markets.
What you will learn?
- Advantages and disadvantages of the forex market
- Advantages and disadvantages of the stock market
- Advantages and disadvantages of the bonds market
- Advantages and disadvantages of the commodities market
- Investment opportunities in each market
After completing this lesson, you will be able to
- Distinguish between different financial markets
- Choose the most convenient market for your trading preferences